Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Witchfest

Can I just say how much I LOVE Utah!!!  It is amazing all the activities that Utah has to offer to families and most are FREE or really cheap.  Today my friend that just moved her from Cali and I went to Witchfest with the kids.  Witchfest was located at one of the best outdoor malls I have ever seen!  Why you ask??  Because they have some RAD fabric stores with some amazing patterns.  Kirk is going to regret the day I found that store!!

Anyway, this day was not suppose to be about me....   We took the kids to enjoy a scavenger hunt, to hunt for witches. Ha ha ha.  They decorated the grounds of the mall with life size witches, each doing a fun activity.  We had so much fun and will add this to our family traditions list!


 










1 comment:

Nikki said...

okay that was cool, but sorry, still not moving there ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...