Thursday, September 1, 2011

Homeschool field trip

Right before we left California we were given the chance to take a field trip to Six Flags Animal Kingdom.  It was already a crazy week getting ready to move and put on a baby shower but I did not want my kids to miss out on see the amazing animals.  I remember going when I was little and falling in love with the whales and dolphins.  I thought it would be fun for the girls to see some of the animals they would be learning about in school this year.

Three adults and thirteen kids made me a little nervous but it was so much fun and we did not loose any kids!







We had just finished a lesson about Symbols of America.
 I was so excited for the girls to see a American Bald Eagle!


 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...