Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite part of my day

Homeschool is going really well and Myla is loving it!    Since we started using Explode the Code in January she has flown through the books and really enjoys doing them. Myla is learning about writing and simple sentence structures.

I wrote some simple sentences down for Myla.  I asked her to rewrite
the sentences and add words to make them more interesting. 

These were all her ideas.  I love how 5 year olds think like, "I stand in the fancy line."  Such a girl! 
Myla gets excited to read age appropriate chapter books to her sisters.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach my daughter and get to celebrate her little accomplishments together.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is awesome! She's one smart cookie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...