Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are moving!

As most of you know we are moving to Utah!  Kirk got a new job working for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  We feel so blessed to have him working for such a great place.  I really feel our family will grow so much from this experience. 

I am excited and nervous at the same time!  Our current insurance ends today but we have new health insurance in Utah.  That is great in all but the girls and I are not in Utah.  Since we are here until the house sells,  I had to stock up on Myla's meds.  We are a regular pharmacy over here!


I think one of the best things about being in limbo is having our house on the market.  Why you ask?  Because I have been keeping my house immaculate!  It is work with three little destroyers but I love how good it feels.  I "plan" to keep my new house like this also.  It feels so nice and peaceful!

Not actually my bed.
 Do you really think I would get white bedding with my kids???
We are just praying that our house sells fast, so our family can be back together!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...