Sunday, July 10, 2011

Surprise...... Party

A few weeks back, Adam and I threw a surprise 30th birthday party for Nikki (the coolest person ever).  It was the best day I have had in a long time.  The day started off with Adam giving Nikki a CD for her birthday with the instructions to put it in the car.  The CD Adam give her was AMAZING!  It was him giving driving directions to my house and then to a spa in El Dorado Hills.  She has no idea where she was going and laughed when she showed up at my door to pick me up.  The CD driving directions were perfect.  I could not believe that he had timed for stop lights and everything.

The start of the adventure!

 All ready to go!
 Our spa date included a massage, facial, and pedi!
 After the spa date she stopped by my house to "pick up her plants" little did she know
that house was full of friends and family!  I am still shocked that we were able to pull it off.
 Adam's sister made two VERY cute cakes.  One a slab of meat and the second one a large head of broccoli.

 Two cute bellies!


 Capri enjoying the party

Happy 30th Birthday Nikki!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh that was seriously the best birthday ever! I can't believe I let you take all those pictures! Hahaha. I'm sorry you were tortured by keeping the secret. Adam was VERY impressed and said you pulled it off perfectly! THANK YOU for being such a special part of such a special memory! Loved our spa date. So, how about we do another spa date in Bora Bora for my 40th and the boys can go fishing while we get massages ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...