Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our house - Before and After

Six years ago we bought our first house. The other day I came across the original pictures of this house when we purchased it and I was completely surprised.

Check this out!
Before



Follow the jump to see all the after pics
After

 Backyard view
Before
Kitchen view
(What you can't see was the ceiling was a drop ceiling, falling down)
 
After
(Not my dream kitchen but a HUGE improvement!)

Before
(I hated this fireplace!)
 
After
(I love travertine)
We also had a wall separating the front room/dinning room from
the living room/kitchen.  We took that down the wall a few months ago, riped out the
old carpet and put in these new floors.   
With girls like mine, I needed something easy to clean.

Removing the wall and putting new floors in was probably the
best thing we did.



 I wish we had a before of the hall bathroom.  Part of the shower was riped up
so we redid just about everything.  We just put in travertine and that looks soooo
much better.

Yesterday we put our house up for sale.

I will be sad to see it go.  We have a lot of memories here.  The sweetest
memories would be bring each one of my new babies home here.
Seeing their first steps, hearing their first words, and all the laughter....

We will miss our first home!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh those changes are amazing! Um, wow! Nice pictures too, I'm assuming those are from the photographer for the listing?? It's going to sell very fast...booo...I mean yaaay (but you know I really mean boooo) ;)

Amy Beatty said...

I feel like I have missed something!! when are where are you moving to? Love the before and afters soooo much. Doesn't it just make you want to stay though? Fire works in Tahoe!!! Way cool and on a boat!!!! lucky xo

Wilkins Clan said...

We are moving to Utah! Probably Riverton/Herriman area.

Ali said...

Great pictures, Tiffany. Your house is looking great. We sure will miss you guys! :(

Katie said...

Big new chapter for the Wilkins family. You are going to be so missed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...