Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Family Pictures

New family pictures were way over due!!  Since my favorite photographer moved away (lame I know) I struggled knowing which way to go.  We have a really talented couple in our area that I wanted to use but Kirk wanted the rights to the pics and they do not offer that.  Then my friend mentioned her sister was a photographer and coming into town.  She had great prices and of course she had to be good since it was my friends sister right??

Here you go!






5 comments:

MelanieW said...

Oh my Goodness Tiffany! You are so beautiful! I love - love - love these pictures!!! We really need to meet your little girls and see all of you again. It's been far too long. :(
Love you Doll - and your beautiful family.

Amy Beatty said...

beautiful

cambridgeclan said...

Those turned out great.

Katie said...

Stunning! I like them a lot! I think the one of you needs to be turned once clockwise? Thats such a good picture of you.

Nikki said...

OH! I love them. Okay, the one of you is like looking at Myla in about 20 years! Crazy! You all look fantastic! Kirk...seriously dude...you have a bombshell wife!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...