Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yearly Garden Update

Each year around this time I'm completely enthralled with my garden.  This year we are doing a much smaller garden just because we do not know where we end up.  Moving or not moving?

I just could not let May pass without planting something! One of the wonderful things about having a garden I have worked on for a few years, there are a lot of things that come back year after year.
 
Since I took this picture our strawberries have started to bloom
and we are even able to enjoy some juicy strawberries.

This is just some of our blackberries, blueberries and raspberries.
These plants are so beautiful at the beginning of Spring, the way they
reach toward the sun.

Swiss Chard

I planted a lot of lettuce this year and all different kinds.
I wish lettuce grew all summer.
  
The first baby


1 comment:

cambridgeclan said...

You do such a great job growing things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...