Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mrs. Meyer's

I have always been affected by smells both good and both. I really like homemade cleaners but the problem I have is it does not leave that smell of being clean (even though that is what most people love about homemade products). I do not really care for the chemical smell of most cleaners but I still want my house to have a clean fresh scent throughout the day. I really love Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products, they are both mild and eco friendly yet they smell AMAZING. My favorite is the basil scent products. They are aroma therapeutic cleaning products using naturally occurring ingredients and essential oils.


The bottle reads, “The BASIL herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the head and CALM the nerves. Just think all this and a clean house too!"

I could not agree more. My house has such a clean scent all day and it makes me want to keep it clean just so I can enjoy the smell and peace a clean house brings. I think they are well worth the few extra bucks.

If anyone is interested in trying any of their products out, you can find that at Target, Bel Air, here and here.

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Mrs. Meyer's is also my gal. I love washing my dishes with the geranium scent. I'm going to have to try that basil one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...