Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Little" Capri

Since Capri was born she has been small and falls around 5% for weight.  At her one year check up this week the doctor was concerned because she has now fallen off the chart (meaning below 0%).  She is 12.5 months old and weights a whopping 15lbs. 

To be honest I am not completely concerned because I was 15 lbs at one and 20 lbs at two years old.  Also she nurses, eats food and I offer her a bottle just to make sure she is totally full.  The thing is she will only drink maybe 1oz of the bottle. I think she is just small like I use to be.

Her doctor wants me to put olive oil on everything she eats and lots of butter on toast.  We have a follow-up weight check in two months.

Capri this is the one time in your life you can get away with eating fatty foods and not feel bad.  Enjoy~

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ah, I just love that 'little' girl, wouldn't want her any other way! She's totally healthy and you can tell, just petite! Just remember, big things come in small packages! :) She'll do amazing things one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...