Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeding My Soul

My friend (Naomi) once told me if you are having a bad day or just not feeling at peace with the world go outside and stand in the grass without your shoes on. 

Heavenly Father built this beautiful earth for us to enjoy and for it to heal us.  From the garlic and cranberry that healed my mastitis (breast infection) yesterday to being out in nature that helped bring my spirit peace.

He also send me wonderful friends.  Especially Nikki.  I always tease her that we are soul sisters but really she understands me more than anyone else in this world. 

Anyway, she could see today that I needed something only the "ranch" could give me.  Her in-laws own a little peace of heaven on earth.  No really, they own 10 acres of lush green soft hills that scream for someone to roll down them.  Without a neighbor in site, kids can roam free without worries,  kayak or canoe down your own river all surrounded by BLM land.  Where you can almost taste nature.... HEAVEN

For me (and my girls), nothing feeds the soul faster....

 
Thanks Nikki and Adam!

Until next time......  I will still dream!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

<3 <3 <3 (those are hearts.)

Looks wonderful. I love the healing powers of nature- spiritually, physically, emotionally, whatever the need may be. One of my favorite scriptures talks about how God put all things on earth for our benefit, whether to heal or simply please the senses. We can truly see His blueprint all around us.

Nikki said...

Awwww :) So glad we could take you to your happy place :) It was so much fun and so relaxing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...