Sunday, May 22, 2011

And she is off.....

Not a great picture but it's all I was able to get before my battery died.
Myla walked at 10 months, Sariah walked and 10 1/2 months and FINALLY Capri took off at 12 months.  Capri has been walking around furniture since she was 8 months old and really ready to walk at about 10 1/2 months old. 

It just took until last week for her to decide she needed to.  I think partly because either I carry her around or Myla does but she loves her new found freedom!

I went out with a friend on Friday and I put Capri down and asked her to show my friend how she can walk.  She looked at my friend, walked across the room and then looked back at her like, did you see that?  It was so cute. 

Capri is just so much fun and listens really well.  I can ask Capri to clean something up or put something away and she does it and puts it in the right spot.  Maybe most babies do that but Sariah was such a "spirited child" that it took until she was almost three before she would consistently follow simple directions. 

I always forget how much I love this age.  I'm just trying to enjoy every second I have with her since I know it just goes by so fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...