Saturday, April 2, 2011

Traditions

I love family traditions!  With the mention of Conference, the kids all say, "Hooray for Crepes"!

First each Conference we indulge in homemade vanilla crepes full of yummy fresh ingredients. Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, bananas, cream cheese, Nutella, syrup, powder sugar, etc.







I double the batch and use half for a savory crepe dinner.  Ummmmmm

Second tradition, after Priesthood session Kirk comes home and while we eat pie he tells us all about what he learned.

Tonight I made homemade Caramel Apple Pie and homemade vanilla ice cream.  AFTER tomorrow I will not be able to eat for a week.  More big plans for tomorrow.



On a side note, but has anyone else ever noticed that Saturday's conference is always the best?  I LOVE CONFERENCE WEEKEND!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your crepes!

I am so sad I didn't see any of conference today. We are definitely looking forward to tomorrow.

Katie said...

I want to come over to your house on conference. We're boring over here and we just watch it ........ those look delicious though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...