Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

We had such a nice Easter this year.  We celebrated the "bunny" side of Easter on Saturday with family and also Capri's first birthday.

We went to the park by my sisters house in Roseville and had such a great time.  I think the kid's favorite part was the Easter egg hunt, of course!




Daddy showing Capri what was inside the eggs.....  I was surprised she was not a huge fan.  She took a few bits and then was done.  Such self control!!
 My mom has a little problem with over doing it!  She does such a great job at making all our events so fun!
This is my mom and Myla, Sariah and Capri's adopted grandma, Judy.
 Capri checking out the new shoes grandma bought her.
 This was the most amazing cake I have had in a long time.  Capri liked to play with it but not really eat it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...