Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book Review

My girls and I are completely obsessed with the library.  We go every week to story time and rent/read 20-30 children's books a week.  Sometimes we come across books we would love to add to our personal library.  This book is no different.

Chalk by Bill Thomson is a picture book but tells a fun, sweet story. The story is about a group of friends that went to the park in the rain and found a bag of magic sidewalk chalk. Each child drew something onto the ground and it came to life. The pictures are amazing and I just love the imagination of children.






1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh! Cool! Thanks for the recommendation! We will check it out. What did you think about Tuesday by David Weisner? I really loved it! The boys and I looked at it over and over an giggled every time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...