Saturday, March 19, 2011

Myla Update

I have been delaying sending out an update on Myla because I am scared that if I say something things will magically come tumbling down. 

Myla's last relapse was in December.  That means it has been over three months since she last relapsed.  Can I tell you how good that feels.  No really, it feels so good I want to cry or shout at the top of my lungs. Something!! 

Myla is on a really low dose of steroids and a low dose of Prograf.  Prograf is the drug that involves a juggle.  If the dose is too low she will relapse, if it is too high, it will cause kidney damage.  Just the right amount and fingers crossed she is where she is now.  Happy.... not puffy, and most importantly not in pain!

Myla has slimmed down and looks so healthy right now.  We feel sooooo blessed and just pray that we can keep her in remission.  There have been some nasty cold and flu's going around our church so we have just been laying low.  I am hoping that she will make it through without getting sick.

Thank you to our friends and family for your love, support and always checking in and her.  We feel so loved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...