Friday, March 25, 2011

My New Etsy Shop

I am so excited to announce that I have opened my first Etsy shop.

Etsy.com is like Ebay.com but everything on their site is handmade.  Such a fun site and you must check it out if you have never been on there before.

This has been on my To Do list for a long time and I finally took the time to put one together.  This is just the beginning.  There are a lot more items to be added soon and hopefully I can add more each week.  Right now I am just showcasing baby items but I have some plans to showcase some of my other hobbies.

You can check it out here or on the right side of my blog will be a link to my shop.  Feel free to pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.

2 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

Good job Tiffany!

Amy Beatty said...

Sweet!! We opened shop just like a month or two ago, I just can't seem to find the time to list everything. Unlike you, we are doing vintage clothing and objects :) Our is sunbeanbella. Maybe this is the week I will finally list something :) Good job!! I love to mark it off my to-do list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...