Sunday, March 27, 2011

Movie Review

Last night Kirk and I were lucky enough to sneak away for a date.  Myla and Sariah's FAVORITE person in the WHOLE world watched them so we could have some time alone. That person would be my mom.  She is probably the worlds best grandma, no joke!  From the second they walk in the door the world stops. The only thing she cares about is playing and loving on them.  And of course what kind of grandma would she be if her house did not smell like homemade cookies baking in the oven.  EVERY TIME we come over.

Sorry, back on track.  Date night....  Last night we went and saw "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.  I loved this movie.  It was well made, it had Kirk likes, action and what I like, Romance.  But most of all it was a good clean movie.  I only counted one bad word and very little violence. 

It is so rare to go to a movie that I do not feel like I should walk out on.  Even the new kids movie Rango is full of bad words and adult humor. 

Not to mention Matt Damon is HOT.  Its ok for me to say that as a married woman because I think Kirk looks just like him.

I think it was a must see!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I, too, was really impressed with this movie. I kept waiting for the disturbing parts to happen, but they never did. It was almost too good to be true. I wouldn't say the movie was stellar (although it was engaging and entertaining) but the fact that it stayed clean throughout put it in a class above the rest.

Amy Beatty said...

I haven't seen either but my kids are begging me to take them to Rango - which I can't do - due to their ugliness.

Nikki said...

Good to hear two of you liked it and felt it was clean, maybe I'll actually see it :) Glad you actually got to go on a date. I'll bet that feels nice, wondering what it feels like myself ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...