Monday, March 21, 2011

HTC Droid Incredible Glass Repair


I cracked my HTC Droid Incredible phone about 6 months ago.  After months of searching the only choices I could find was either pay $100 for someone else to fix my phone or $70 for the parts to fix it myself.  That just seemed like a lot of money for a phone that still worked but the glass was just cracked or maybe I'm just too frugal.

Then Kirk found this, the replacement glass for only $20. 

The glass came in the mail today and Kirk got right to work on my phone.  The Internet is an amazing place!  He went to YouTube.com and found a video that explains how to take apart the phone, replace the glass and then put it back together.  Check here and here.




Now my phone is good as new. Hooray!!  Thanks Kirk!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way to go Kirk! I love me a handyman. = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...