Thursday, February 3, 2011

This bad boy is on its way!


I just ordered this bad boy today! I have really struggled trying to go running everyday without someone to watch the girls. Thanks to the neighbors cat we needed to buy one now since the cat sprayed our double stroller.
I have been looking at jogging strollers for some time now and this one had the best reviews for the price point. I really wanted the Bob stroller but at $500 it just did not make sense for a stroller to spend that much money.
This one has a swivel wheel and can lock in place for running.
My plan is to go each morning with the girls (weather permitting). It would have been nice to have this these past few weeks. The nights have been really cold but the days have been BEAUTIFUL!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

AAAWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEE! You're going to love it! Run baby run!

Lisa said...

Yeah Tiffany, you rock!! I don't know if you've ever run with a jogger before but it makes ALL the difference in the world. You are going to love it!

Amy said...

I have the single and double Bob Revolution and let me tell you, it makes a HUGE difference and it's like pushing the cadillac of convertibles, but we got ours at the employee discount which is half the original price. they will last us forever and I won't ever get another stroller. It's so nice to be able to have the freedom to just load your kiddos up and run when you want and not have to worry about leaving them. Mine usually end up asleep on my runs too...it's great. Good luck chica.

cambridgeclan said...

I bought a nice stroller finally this past August. I love it! I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. The big back tires make the kids so much easier to push. Craig's list is the way I got mine:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...