Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Finally playing catch up on the month of December!


Merry Christmas!!
Myla and Sariah at grandma's house for Christmas Eve. (Thanks Tamara for the pics)

The first picture is Sariah with her aunt Angie. Do you think Sariah or Myla liked their gifts????


I LOVE these two kids. My niece and nephew. Kylee is 10 now and is the most mature, sweetest girl I have ever met! Nathan lost his two front teeth just in time for Christmas. If I knew I would have a boy just like him I would order one today!

My dad, sister Tamara and her hubby Scott. It made my WHOLE Christmas to have my sister home with us!

2 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

Your girls look adorable in their matching sweaters!

Lisa said...

I love the girls' sweaters too, and I can't believe how much you and Tamara look alike!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...