Sunday, January 16, 2011

A cheap date

I normally do not jump on the band wagon with what everyone else is reading but these books are amazing.

I had heard about these books from EVERYONE. I gave up and on our trip to Utah we started listening to the first book on CD. Our 10 hour drive seemed like 30 minutes! We were hooked.

For Christmas I bought Kirk the second and third book. Each night once the kids were asleep Kirk and I snuggle up on the couch in front of the fire and I would read. It really is a great way to share something fun together and very inexpensive (or free if you rent from the library or borrow from a friend). I love the idea of reading together.

1 comment:

In a nut shell... said...

I read Deke The Hunger Games when we drove to Idaho. Love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...