Friday, December 3, 2010

Our trip to Utah

I LOVE every part of Utah. Yes you did read that right. I forget how much I enjoy it until I go back to visit and than as soon as I cross that Utah border it all comes right back.

Kirk's mom has a three story house that she rents out about two blocks from BYU. It so happened that it was vacant for a few months and she was kind enough to let us stay there for a week. We LOVED it.

It was a nice treat to go on vacation and have a whole house to ourselves. When we got snowed in I was so happy we were "stuck" a few more days.



Sariah just happened to be asleep every time we went out to play in the snow. I guess we wore her out!

Myla was pro at making snow angels.

This was where we were staying. What a beautiful winter wonderland!!


Christmas lights at the Salt Lake Temple. The pictures did not turn out that great since I only had one hand. It truly was beautiful there!








"Heeeey, it looks just like a Christmas tree."
Extra points if you can name that movie!


Our friends have a brother that owns Mo Bettah Steaks (Hawaiian food) in SLC. They told us to check it out since it is good. The were way wrong. It was AMAZING!! Even Capri was smiling!

3 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

We were caught in the blizzard too up in Idaho, it was so fun!

Oh and the movie is ELF!

Lisa said...

What an awesome vacation Tiffany. A private house in the snow- I can only imagine! I am so envious you were able to see the Salt Lake temple at Christmas time. =)

Katie said...

I'm so lame. I should have told you to look for my sister on temple square. She's serving her mission there right now (Sister Hirt).

It looks like you had a great time. So glad you got to play in the snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...