Monday, August 2, 2010

Really?

So I know when you go out to eat fast food your are not eating for your healthy but come on. My hubby was sick and craving KFC (gross) so I picked him up some (What I felt bad, he was really sick).

Have you ever looked at the back of the honey packet? I would guess the ingredients would be ummm HONEY. Well that is one of the but not first on the list, it is third.

Ingredients:

High Fructose corn syrup, sugar, honey, corn syrup. natural flavor, caramel color.

Can you believe that? I know it is always about the bottom line but really!


This beautiful picture of REALLY honey was provided by www.jerusalembaskets.com

2 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

No joke. You would think they would leave certain things alone.

Nikki said...

Oh I forgot to tell you about that! Unfreakinbelievable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...