Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fancy cupcakes!

My mom is such a fun grandma! Last week while we were at the hospital with Myla my mom had a blast with Sariah. They made the cutest cupcakes for Myla so she would have something fun when she got home.

Since we have been out of town this week the girls really miss their grandma. They were telling one of my friends out how cool their grandma is. "She ALWAYS has juice and cookies", Myla was bragging. My mom has mastered the art of cookie making. Even Kirk requests my moms cookies and Kirk is not a sweets fan.

Thank you mom the girls LOVED it!!





If you look close the the babies had marshmallows for pillows, teddy grahams for teddy bears and mini cookies for heads.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are crazy cute! I can't imagine the time that went into those...

Katie said...

Everything about you is starting to make sense all of the sudden. ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...