Thursday, May 13, 2010

Falling in love

Little Capri is 3 1/2 weeks old and last night was the first time Dillon really noticed her. When he first met her he held her for about 30 seconds and that was good enough for him but something changed last night for him. He asked to hold her and then was totally in love with her. He kept saying how little her hands were and how cute she was. It was so sweet that I had to take some pictures. Its funny looking back at the pictures I realized how much he is growing up.















Also since she was born I keep saying how much she looks like Myla did. Check out this picture of Myla when she was a month old.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

oh my gosh it's a Myla reincarnate! They look just a like! Soooo cute. It'll be interesting to see how she changes in comparison as she gets older. Poor Sariah, she's doomed to have middle child syndrome! the pix of Dillon are SO cute!

Lisa said...

Wow, now I see it.

Kinoshita Family Blog said...

She totally looks like Myla, which means she is going to be a mini you. I love it!

Katie said...

Yup, Myla's mini-me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...