Friday, April 30, 2010

New Duds

Capri got some new clothes yesterday. Her newborn clothes are so big on her that by morning her shirt would be down to her hips and her legs would get all caught up in the bottom part. I had a couple preemie clothes but we needed more. I know they will only fit her for a few weeks but at least she will be comfy. There is nothing better than a new baby for the family to love on!



















I just thought this one was cute. I love how well Myla and Sariah play together. They really are best friends.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so tiny! It must have been nice for you to get out and go shopping. With three girls now, I imagine there'll be a lot of that in your future!

Lisa said...

I should've said FOUR girls.

cambridgeclan said...

We should get these two next to each other for a picture. They are only a week apart, but ? pounds!

Nikki said...

Preemie clothes! Wow, she really IS tiny! So adorable. All these babies are so so so so so so so so so (as Eli would say) cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...