Monday, April 26, 2010

Hurray for weight gain!

This is our first baby that had a hard time with jaundice. Little Capri has been poked five times and lost just about 1 pound bring her down to 6 lbs 1 oz. The doctors tried talking me into substituting nursing with formula because they thought she was not getting enough. Well I am very happy to say that from Friday to this morning she has gained 9 oz! That was all mommy milk! I did not think she needed formula but I was a little worried. I am so glad I trusted my motherly instincts.

Here is a picture of my very yellow baby!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

She is SOOOO cute. I love how cork's look so big on tiny newborn baby faces! LOL. I'm glad she's taking the cork...I hope it helps at night. I still can't believe how dark she is. Love her!

Lisa said...

Good job, Mom.

Katie said...

Such a cute little Wilkins addition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...