Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Revolution

Nutrition has become a passion of mine the past few years. I found this show called Jamie Oliver The Food Revolution and I LOVE what he is trying to do. Jamie has a love for healthy clean food. Jamie came to America from Britain to help change the way we eat. His main focus has been on nutrition in schools. Most schools feed our kids processed junk food such as pizza, chicken nuggets, french fries, sugar milk and more junk. I would love to go around and do what he does. Share my love of food and nutrition. If you go to Hulu.com you can check out all the episodes that he filmed while he was here. America can learn so much from what he has to teach. -Note of warning even though it aired on TV there are some bad words.

Here is a clip about chicken nuggets. It will make you think twice about giving your kids them!



Really??? Kids don't know this?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Dude! That is UNbeleivable! I so don't feel guilty for being all about healthy foods now! So, I noticed that a number of those kids had southern accents. Do they say WHERE he is before each episode. After living in the south for 4 years, I'm sorry, but I am a little prejudice against their way of living and that did not surprise me at all! But then again, it could have been good editing. I'd like to see the episode! I'll try to catch this on Hulu. Thanks for telling me about it! NO MORE CHICKEN NUGGETS that aren't made at home!

Virge said...

I like that show.

Virge said...

It was and is me, gloria.

How is Capri?

Wilkins Clan said...

Huntington, West Virginia. It was voted one of America's most unhealthy cities.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...