Thursday, March 25, 2010

This weeks projects

I love the nesting time!!
Here are some more things I have made for little Capri.
Another "Bling binky" this one has a C on it.














I have never been able to find the right diaper bag so this time I decided to buy a purse kind of bag and make it work as a diaper bag. So I made a couple zipper pouches to organize everything.












A matching changing pad















Oh and you can not live without one of these. This is a wet bag that is great to throw wet or soiled clothes and cloth diapers in this bag when you are away from home.







1 comment:

Amy said...

Tiff, the bling you are making Capri is so cute. You will have to share how you do it all if I have a girl. I hope you are feeling better and hope the end goes quickly for you. Can't wait to see what little capri looks like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...