Thursday, March 11, 2010

My true love!!!!

My true love in life is to craft of any kind. I have been spending so much time taking care of everyone else that I forgot to take care of me. So the past few days I have been sewing and make all kinds of stuff for the new baby. It feels so good to get back to sewing.
This is how bad I have been. Kirk gave me a new sewing machine for Christmas and this is the first time I have been able to really try it out and let me tell you I am sooooo in love!!!

New baby sling, this is reversible and I just love the fabric.


Ok nothing special but I love how cute these turn out and I have made many for other people and have never made one for me.

Soft baby shoes for new little Capri







Knock-off Robeez - Real leather baby shoes with a little thicker soles than Robeez. Also less than $10 each. Love that.







All girls need a little bling!! I saw these at a baby boutique for like $40 for a binky. Then I thought I could do this for pennies.








I still have a list of other things I want to make. Do you think I'm nesting yet? For some reason I always have this need to get everything ready many weeks before our babies come but it is the only way I can sleep. I still have 6 weeks left but as soon as I get the baby stuff ready then I move onto the house. I'm hoping I can get everything done by then. Coming home after having a baby to a CLEAN house feels so great.

2 comments:

Ruth M said...

Love the baby shoes. So now I need to copy you and make some too. Where do you get the leather? Do you have a pattern?

cambridgeclan said...

All that is so cute. I love the shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...