Monday, March 29, 2010

Book Review


This week at the library we found a fantastic book called What to Expect When a New Baby Comes Home. It was the same author that wrote What to Expect When You Are Expecting. This book covered everything from when you first bring your baby home, soft spots, umbilical cords, nursing, really they covered so much. When I was reading it to the girls I had them bring out their baby doll and we practiced holding, burping and they sure loved it. Of course we have talked about the baby coming a lot but having a book with pictures and using their baby doll really seemed to help.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute idea...I think this would be totally helpful.

Yesterday Penny was talking about feeding the baby raisins when he comes out. I told her the baby only drinks mommy's milk at first and she didn't believe me. We have a few things to set straight before this baby comes or we're going to be in trouble!

Wilkins Clan said...

That was my thought also. I remember when Sariah was only a few months old Myla put a whole bunch of cheerios in her mouth and Sariah choked really bad. So this time around we are talking a lot more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...