Friday, February 5, 2010

Kids say crazy things

Yesterday I was driving in the car with the girls and as we pass a hair salon Myla says, " Mom you should go get your hair styled." I asked why and she said, "because your hair is very black and I do not like black. My hair is golden". The way she said golden was so funny, it was like that was the ideal color! She then said, " but don't style your face because I like your face."

I guess this morning she changed her mind when she said, " mom you need to get your hair styled and your face. " I asked why my face and she said because you have red stuff (zits) on your face. Oh kids are so fun.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Haha. That is so cute. Funny that she thinks your hair is black??!!

Katie said...

Wow, wonder what she thinks of my face...pregnancy brings out the best in my skin (or not).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...