Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally!!!

So it has been a YEAR since a friend of mine took some family pictures of us. I have been meaning to print them and hang them up but I never knew what to do with them. So for Christmas I picked up all the frames and got everything printed out. Here is what Kirk and I came up with last night and I think it turned out pretty nice. We have been married 5 1/2 years and finally have family pics on our walls! Amazing.

They are not great pics. It was hard to take pictures of the collage with our table lamp hanging down but you get the idea. It really looks so cute in person!














This is the wall next to the front door. It is updated just in time to add a new kid.






4 comments:

Katie said...

super cute!

Lisa said...

Those look great! I remember how long you had the "pseudo-family" in those frames (a.k.a. the pictures that come with the frames.) Didn't someone actually think that was you and Kirk one time? Too funny. Can't wait to see them in person.

We'll have to find a way to convince Gloria to come back for a visit after we have the babies!

Nikki said...

OH! Do I get to come see the display?? Maybe by 5 1/2 years we'll have put up our pictures too!!

Amy Beatty said...

I love pictures so much. That one of you and your honey bunny-top left is pretty darn sexy. Looks like it came out of a magazine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...