Saturday, December 5, 2009

Great documentary!

What a great film! My brother-in-law, Chris told us about this movie before it came out and said that we had to see it. I agree, even my kids learned a lot and really enjoyed it. This is what the web said about it.

"Food, Inc. lifts the veil on our nation's food industry, exposing how our nation's food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put pro...fit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment. Food, Inc. reveals surprising – and often shocking truths – about what we eat, how it's produced and who we have become as a nation"

I really is a good look at what we eat and when they say farmers what they really mean. I could not believe how some of the animals are treated and even the people that help bring food to our table. If you get a chance to see it, it is well worth the time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...