Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Four already??

Today Myla turned four! I know it is crazy to say but today was a happy/sad day for me. Myla is growing up way to fast. I just wish I could keep her my little girl forever.

Today was all about Myla. We took the "train" aka light rail to downtown Sacramento where we went to The Princess and the Frog movie. It was really a fun day and Myla loved being the special girl all day.
Kirk, Paige and Dillon playing a game of who could not fall first without holding on. Needless to say Myla, Sariah and myself watched.

Myla just relapsed on Sunday even though she was still on steroids for her last relapse. So she was hurting all day but you would never know it. She is such a strong little girl.
We came home and did family presents. We are having her Birthday party at my moms house on Friday so we just did a little family thing tonight.

Myla really wants to be a ballerina and so we got her some real ballerina slippers and my mom will be paying for her to do dance lessons. Shhh Myla does not know until Friday.
I love this picture of how excited she is when she opened them.



I am so in love with this little girl. She makes me laugh every day. I pray that her kidneys will start working on their own so we can take her off of all the drugs. She has been on steroids for the past five months with only two weeks off. If this round does not work they will have to start using different drugs with more side effects. I really do not want to go that route but we will have to if she does not go into remission and stay in it for longer.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday My. She really does look more grown up doesn't she? I love the picture of her opening ballerina slippers! So cute. We too will pray for her health and kidneys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...