Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And it is......

Today was the big day... an ultrasound of our little one. I really wanted to wait to find out what we were having. I thought it would be fun to find out the "old fashion" way but my hubby really wanted to find out and since I love him so much, away we went.

As Kirk says I am 0 for 3. So yes we are having a little girl. No big surprise there but I am really excited to have another girl. My mom had three girls so I am just following her path.

We feel really blessed to have a new little one and can not wait to meet her.

3 comments:

Ruth M said...

Congrats. Only the coolest people have 3 girls. And really, Kirk is the one who is 0 for 3--He's the one controlling the gender here.

Lisa said...

What is 0 for 3 supposed to mean? That's rather harsh! What a blessing. Congratulations.

I guess my intuition is backwards, because I really thought we were BOTH having boys.

Katie said...

Yeah! Congrats.


Had to laugh at Ruth's comment...so true...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...