Monday, November 30, 2009

Sariah

It is amazing how fast the second one grows up. I know it is nothing new that the second child does things so much earlier than the first but it is sure fun to watch.

Sariah can sing half the alphabet song by herself and she can just about count to ten. Sariah has also been really big on the potty thing. Let me just say that I am not ready to potty train her but she thinks she is ready. Tonight she told me she needed to go potty and sure enough she went poop right away like it was no big deal. She goes and sits on the potty by herself through out the day and Myla says she goes potty but there has only been a handful of times I have seen it. So I thought I would be one of those moms and post a pic of her. She is so skinny it just makes me laugh to see her sit on this big potty.

On a side note, I knew it would not last long but Kirk and I can no longer spell things out because Myla always knows what we are spelling. She is only three I thought we had until she was at least 4 1/2. I think I need to learn Spanish or something....
These girls sure are keeping me on my toes!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yah Sariah! Get her potty trained before the next baby! She's ready. Penny took a week and it was no big deal but she wasn't near as ready as Sariah is!

I love her sitting on the potty pic...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...