Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feeds my soul

Tonight was the adult session of stake conference. Every time Conference comes around, stake or general I am always amazed by how much they can inspire me. I feel spiritual feed, renewed and ready to serve the Lord. I am so grateful for this gospel and what it has done for me in my life and in the life of my family. Tonight they wanted us to think about how much the gospel means to us and what it has done in our lives. Then taking that blessing we have been given and sharing it with those around us.

It's funny that if we find out about a new restaurant or cool new product we have to tell everyone or even blog about it (me included). Yet when it comes to something that gives meaning to life, brings us so much happiness, helps us be better people and seals us to our families we do not share it or are to scared to share it.

I have testimony of this gospel, that this is the true church. With a living Prophet that leads and guides this church. I know that Joseph Smith was a true Prophet that restored the gospel on this earth. I know that if we follow Him that we can return to walk with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and be with our families for eternity.

This Christmas season I have renewed my dedication to share what has made me so happy. To study the life of Jesus Christ and share that with as many people as I can.

I want to share with others the true happiness I have found.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

WOW! That was awesome. You're awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...