Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OK Fine I will tell people

OK I will tell people just so the rumors will stop. Yes we are pregnant with my baby #3 but as a family that will make #5. To answer the second question I have been getting is yes we did plan it and I was really excited, now just a little scared. We are 10 weeks and almost done with the first trimester and I will be very happy when it is over. I do feel very blessed to have another baby and feel that this one, like my others are such a miracle.

On a second note I am so blessed to have a wonderful friend (cough cough.... Nikki) who has brought me dinner, done my dishes, laundry and watched my girls. It is really hard for me to have someone help me but I get crazy sick, I have already lost 10 lbs (not such a bad thing) and with Kirk gone lets just say my house is not as clean as I would like it to be. So my friend has been so wonderful to help me through this hard time!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I cleaned your house?? (Don't let that get around or everyone will be asking me when they're pregnant!!) Just kidding. We are very excited for you. I am passing boy energy your way. Think boy think boy!!!

Lisa said...

Now I can openly congratulate you! So happy for you guys.

Why am I always left out of the gossip circle? I guess that's not such a bad thing. I would rather have heard it from you anyway.

Lisa said...

Oh, and what's that? Nikki cleans houses?

Katie said...

Yay! We'll get to be huge together! =)


I told you to call me!!.....I guess I should have just come over and stolen your girls ...lol

Ali said...

Congratulations Tiffany! More cute babies!!!

The Madsen's said...

I had been wondering if you were pregnant, you look great! Congrats! Fingers crossed for a boy! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...