Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sharing

Our ward has been sharing the stomach flu this past week and lucky us we got it. I was so bummed to figure out that Sunday afternoon I was very very sick. By that night I felt like I was going to die. Probably the worst stomach flu I have ever had. Then yesterday Sariah came down with it. I am just praying that Myla does not get sick. With all the steroids she is on she has no immune system left. So now our house is empty (all of Kirk's family has gone home) and now we still can not play. Hopefully soon we can go and see some friends!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. You probably picked it up in Tahoe, as I know Naomi was sick over the weekend, too, and it had circulated through her family. She said it was a quick one, but after reading your post I am scared! Funny how it can affect people differently. I hope Myla stays healthy. Hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...