Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Favorite Shirts


My favorite shirt/uniform that I wear everyday would be modesty tops. It is so hard to find a cute shirt that is modest on top or long enough on the bottom. A few years ago my sister in law taught me the "Mormon" way. That is where my love started....


There are a few different brands that I have in my closet that I really like, such as Shade, Mod Bod, Cover Wear. There are so many more out there than what I have. Normally a modesty shirt is $15-$20 each or at the end of each seasons you can get the outgoing colors on sale for $9.99 but are limited on colors and sizes. Well I found Down East Basics, this is a clothing store in Roseville and also online. They always sell their shirts for only $9.99 year round. I love they way the fit just as much as Shade tops almost as much as I love it when someone shares a great find with me so here you go. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I was so happy when I discovered the Coverwear tops. I was like, "It's been a year since I went through the temple, why did no one tell me about these?!" They are now a staple in my wardrobe, and enable me to wear most of my old shirts. I am curious, how does the quality of the new brand match up to the others?

Katie said...

I love downeast because they are cheaper and the quality is no different.

Nikki said...

RAD! Thank you. It's time to vampup my wardrobe and I've never actually known about specific modest clothing! yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...