Sunday, August 2, 2009

Higher Education

Hurray for Kirk. After many years of Kirk wanting to go back to school and get his MBA (Masters in Business) he took the GMAT a month ago. We just found that that he was accepted into Sac State. It was a really hard choice for Kirk to go to Sac State. Leaving the area was out of the question. Kirk really wanted to go to UC Davis but that was $64,000.00 without books or parking. It also took three years to complete vs. Sac State which is $33,000.00 including books, parking and they will even feed him. Not to mention it will only take 15 months. So off to Sac State he goes. Kirk will start in September and that will probably be the last I will see him for the next 15 months. We are so proud of him and we wish him the best!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

They will feed him? How does that work? In my 3 years at Sac State, I was never aware of a free food program.

Wilkins Clan said...

In the executive MBA program they feed him. Crazy, I'm not sure why but I like it!

cambridgeclan said...

Congrats! For this one time I can definatly tell you that I know what it's like and it acctually goes by fast. 15 months isn't bad at all. That's awsome that he gets fed. Poor Levi ate a lot of bars and other on the go food. It will be a great accomplishment for the both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...