Sunday, August 9, 2009

Half Moon Bay - Just the two of us!

After 3 1/2 years Kirk and I finally went away for the weekend. We went to Half Moon Bay about 20 minutes outside S.F. We were right on the beach and the weather was perfect at about 60. We went to a fabulous restaurant Friday night with whole lobster and crab, really good food, great service and nice atmosphere. Saturday morning we walked the beach, went to Main Street to walk the shops and then went to the local farms. Kirk was so nice to do all the things I wanted to do without complaining. I know his ideal vacation would have been him ab diving but he was really a great sport. When we were heading back he said, "Can we do this every weekend, please". What a nice weekend. We sure love the beach!


We are so lame. We forgot our camera so we had to use Kirk's camera phone. It worked ok but some how we mostly just got pic of me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I am so glad you guys were able to make it. So I am curious, which restaurant did you eat at? We are exploring our options for next weekend. Those are great pictures of you guys! It's nice to remember that you two are a couple outside of being parents... and a cute one at that!

Nikki said...

HEY! When did you guys do this! How awesome. I'm so jealous. BTW..you look really young!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...