Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crazy house!

My house has been so crazy! I got back in town last Wednesday and that same day Kirk's brother came and stayed until Sunday morning. Sunday night Kirk's sister, her husband and their four kids came to stay. Tom and two of the kids go home on Monday and then Kim and the other two kids will stay another 10 days. It sounds a little crazy to have that many people in my little house but Kim is amazing. The house is clean, dishes are done, laundry is done and everyone is happy. I have so much to learn from her, so I am glad she is stay another week.

Also I am so excited. Kirk's family has an amazing musical talent. Tomorrow Kirk and his two nieces will be singing in church and his sister will play the piano. Since I was not born with that talent at least I can enjoy it right?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What?! You do have singing talent!

Katie said...

That was a BEAUTIFUL arrangement they sang. I didn't get a chance to tell any of them. Please tell them for me....seriously...wanted to wrap all 4 of them in a bottle and bring them home....but then I realize your house would be really empty.

Nikki said...

They did awesome. Adam wants to record Kirk so bad...but needs a few million to build his studio. Do you think Benny can give him a loan...you know, if he promises to record Kirk first! So, how does Kim get all that work done? Maybe having older kids is the trick. Maybe we should start with teenagers (gag!)

Nikki said...

OH! And you do have a wonderful voice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...