Friday, June 26, 2009

pancakes

I thought I would try something new this morning so I made sweet Korean pancakes. They almost taste like donuts, they have a sweet center with brown sugar, cinnamon and crushed nuts. Sooo yummy, the sugar melts in the center and drips out as you bite into it.
(they were so yummy we did not get pics so this not my pic)
The second kind of treat pancake that we LOVE to make is
Blueberry Muffin Pancakes
They way we make them is we take our favorite pancake mix,
add a little more water
and the cook them like you would normal pancakes.
They are really a nice treat and have a texture close to a muffin top.
This was Kirk's creation on Saturday and has now become a family favorite.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So where's the recipe!? I would love to try these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...