Sunday, June 14, 2009

Primary


Today was Myla's first talk in Primary. I was really nerves to say the least. I was not sure how it would go or if she would even speak. I kept thinking she is just so little to be giving a talk. She did great, she had little pictures to show and I whispered everything for her to say. I just love this little girl so much. I think she will always have a special spot in my heart since she is my first. I love teaching the gospel to my kiddos and watching them learning and growing.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Bummer, sorry I missed it! I was in Primary today taking attendance but didn't see Myla sitting up at the front. If I did, I definitely would've stayed to hear her talk!

The Patricks said...

Hey there! That's so fun you have a blog cause I rarely get to see you. This will be a great way to stay in touch. The girls are so adorable. I'd love to see what a boy would look like:)

Katie said...

I knew she would do great (well okay, I admit I wasn't sure...but I figured if any of those sunbeams will give a talk it will be Myla). I'm glad she did well....and I'm sad I missed it. It was our big Sunbeam debut and I missed it....=(

Good job Myla

Wilkins Clan said...

If I say so myself she was so cute. She spoke loud and smiled the whole time.

Nikki said...

Awww, no way! I wish I had seen it! So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...