Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not in the mood...

I have been so out of the blogging loop lately. I normally go a million miles an hour and love getting so much done in a day. That has not been my mood lately. I am tired and I have really not been feeling great (sorry no big announcement). I NEVER sit and watch t.v. during the day (way to much guilt) but now I can not find the energy to get much done. I even turned on the t.v. yesterday. Weird! I'm going to Arizona for a much needed girls trip in a few weeks so hopefully that will get me out of this funk. Girls trip meaning my girls and I are going to see my sis for a whole week.

Anyway I do really love California weather right now. I love how the sun is shinning yet it is still not hot. I love how it cools down at night and if I leave the windows open I can cuddle up in a blanket and drink something warm. Tonight I made some homemade lemongrass herbal tea. Yummy and my house smells so wonderful.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Arizona will get you out of that funk! Remember too, you're not getting much sleep. Don't worry though, we can all sleep when we're dead (oh wait, we don't even get to sleep then...what is this cruel joke!). Hang in there. I'll do your dishes for you if you want...but I won't scrape poo out of your dryer (sorry, I'm not that good of a friend).

Ruth Mannion said...

Sorry you're in a funk. Just enjoy taking it slow for a little while. Like I have, for the past 8 months:)

momacita said...

Hi Tiffany, We are still in Arizona and I would so much like to see my grandgirls when you come, but we may have left by then. When is it?

I read about the poo. My little ones would put their messy pants everywhere: the closet, the dryer, and more. I hope it wasn't Paige or Dillon. It sounds like something the messer would do.

Your unending creativity boggles the mind. You live in the perfect place for your interests.

We are enjoying our garden already, too and the weather here has been unusually mild. We will love Utah, but miss Arizona, too.

Love and kisses to all. Grammy Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...