Monday, June 29, 2009

Homemade

People have told me so many times that they would like to do more homemade stuff but think it will take way to much time. Well today I made laundry soap, stain remover, hand soap, dish soap, and all purpose cleaner all in about 30 minutes. Now if you add up all the money I saved doing it myself, that is pretty cool.


I thought I would share my favorite stain removed recipe. This recipe is sooo easy but it works better then anything I have purchased at the store.

Stain Remover
1/2 Cup Ammonia
1/2 Cup Liquid Laundry Detergent (Use homemade)
1/2 Cup White Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
Mix well, and store in spray bottle. *Hint - Reuse your "Spray and Wash" bottle.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for this! I have been making my own laundry soap for years but hadn't thought of stain remover. I just ran our of spray and wash and will be making this today. Thanks again.

Blessings, Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...