Monday, June 15, 2009

Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner

OK so here is my new favorite shampoo/conditioner. Are you ready for this????



HONEY



A lot of hair products have honey as an added ingredient that is suppose to be really great for hair. Well why not get rid of all the fillers and chemicals. Just do honey alone, it works for both shampoo and conditioner. My hair has so much more body and texture than it does with normal shampoos. It rinses clean with no stickiness. I buy it at a big box store and it saves so much money. Just thought I would share.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Aren't natural beauty products fun? I became obsessed with them when I was about 13. I was asked to teach a beauty class for Enrichment Night a few years back, and I centered it around all-natural ingredients such as this. You can go online and find a plethora of information about natural beauty products (yogurt, honey, oatmeal, lemon juice and banana to name a few) and their many uses. I think it's amazing how everything is given to us on the earth in its natural form to help us to be beautiful and healthy- with no adverse side effects! It's fun to see someone else discovering this for the first time- it rekindles my passion.

Wilkins Clan said...

I have been doing it for a while now. My goal with the new year was to do everything homemade and I have really loved it.

Lisa said...

And what an inspiration you've been! Think of all the money you're saving. I would love to come over and can with you one of these days. Keep up the good work, Tiff!

Nikki said...

really? Honey?? Hmmm...I don't know if I'm that brave! I love my baking soda and vinegar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...